Roblox games are created by our community of players and developers, and require access to both online multiplayer games and user created content.
If your child is under a Family account on Xbox One, a few settings may require adjustment in order to ensure access to games on the Roblox app.
- To begin, log into the main account that has control over the Family accounts
- After that, go to All Settings -> Account -> Family
- Once there, choose the child account for which you wish to allow access
- Next, go to Privacy & Online Safety -> Xbox Live privacy -> View Details & Customize
Once on this page, you will need to make changes to settings is both "Communication & multiplayer" and "Game Content".
Communication & multiplayer
- Select this section and locate, "You can join multiplayer games"
- In the pull-down menu, choose Allow
- Select this section and locate, "You can see and share content"
- In the pull-down menu, choose Everybody
Once done, back all of the way out to the list of family members. If you have more than one child for whom you wish to grant access, repeat these steps for each child.
*Note* If your child's "Access to content" is set below "Appropriate up to age 10", a pop-up window will appear requesting parent permission to access the Roblox app.
Additional Information on Family Accounts and the Roblox App