Welcome to Roblox’s Name and Logo - Community Usage Guidelines, where you can find brand guidelines and downloadable assets to use when promoting your Experience.
Brand Guidelines and Assets
Roblox provides the “On Roblox” badge seen below so that everyone can clearly and visually explain that their Experience is on Roblox. Creators (including brand partners) can use the “On Roblox” badge for all digital promotions off of the Roblox platform as long as they abide by the usage guidelines. However, we require prior approval to use the badge in any offline promotions (i.e., billboards, signs, TV, print). You can submit a request for use in offline promotions HERE.
Before downloading and using the “On Roblox” badge, please review our terms below and the complete usage guidelines around sizing, color, treatment, etc. Besides our official badge, we do not permit the general use of our logo in any creative or copy. Roblox reserves the right to take appropriate action against any improper use of our marks.
>>> Download our badge and guidelines on how to use it.
Marks that are prohibited for use
- The Roblox Logo and Roblox Tilt are not permitted for general use on any creative materials or copy (unless it’s part of the Official Badge). Logo use is strictly limited to select partners and the Roblox Stars Influencer Program. We do not grant unsolicited requests to use our logos.
- The name “Roblox” and any name similar to Roblox including “Blox” (and Roblox will determine what is similar) are not permitted in titles of any Experience created on or after June 22, 2022 (titles of Experiences containing Roblox or a name similar to Roblox that were published on the platform before such date are not affected by this prohibition). For example, titles such as “Roblox World” or “Bloxtun Express” would be prohibited.
Exceptions are made for educational use: (please submit book covers for approval FORM)
- Education and Research: We will allow the use of the Roblox name and trademark for approved “education and research” publications specifically for schools, colleges, universities, and libraries engaged in non-profit instruction and research for education. Please review TOU.
- Books about how to code or program on Roblox are not allowed to use the Roblox logo but may use Roblox name in the title as long as it is not the first word and the cover is labeled UNOFFICIAL. Please review TOU.
Helpful Do’s and Don’ts
- Follow our usage guidelines when using the “On Roblox” badge. Non-commercial digital uses that follow the guidelines do not require Roblox approval.
- Communicate that you made an experience on Roblox by saying “on Roblox” in simple text discussing your experience.
- Seek Roblox-written approval for offline marketing uses of the badge, or commercial uses by submitting assets through this FORM.
- Do seek approvals for press releases that mention our name by submitting via this FORM.
- Do mention Roblox as outlined above when creating an educational book on how to code or create experiences on Roblox.
- Imply official Roblox partnership or endorsement.
- Use the Roblox logo; only the “On Roblox” badge can be used.
- Use the Roblox name, logos, badge, or “Classic Roblox Avatars” in commercial uses including physical products , packaging, retail displays, NFTs, film, TV, books, stage shows or amusement parks without authorization and a licensing agreement from Roblox. Please note that we do not grant unsolicited requests for commercial use.
- Do not use “Roblox,” “Blox,” or any name similar to Roblox as the name of your Experience - with the exception of Experiences published prior to June 22, 2022.
- Developer Forum to learn how to build experiences on Roblox