Gift Cards can only be redeemed in a browser - they can't be redeemed in the Roblox apps.
Roblox Gift Cards come in two types:
- Credit - Real money value for buying Robux or Memberships.
- Robux - Virtual currency added to the account balance - only available at Amazon.com.
Redeem a Gift Card on Your Account
- Log into your account on a browser.
- Go to the Code Redemption Page.
- Enter your code in the box.
- Click Redeem.
- A success message will appear when you successfully add the Credit to your account.
If you are having trouble redeeming a PIN that contains a 0 (zero) or a 1 (one), please try replacing these with the uppercase letters O and I.
- Click Use Credit to use your credit. You can read the Using Gift Card Credit help article for help on the next steps or Click Close to close the message and redeem another gift card.
Confirming your balance
Redeem Credit to Pay for a Purchase
- Log into your account on a browser
- Go to the Membership Page or Robux Page
- Select the product you want to buy by selecting the correct button
- Select Redeem Roblox Card as the payment type and Continue
- Enter the PIN and Redeem
- Once your Roblox Credit balance updates, select Submit Order
- The page will update confirming your payment
Issues with Redeeming Gift Cards
If you have any issues with redeeming gift cards, contact us and provide us the additional information below.
- Serial # (number in the lower right corner of the card)
- Date and amount of gift card purchase(s)
- Store and city of purchase
- PIN numbers of all cards purchased (including cards redeemed successfully)
- Image or scan of the purchase receipt
- Image or scan of the front and back of the gift card or full image of the e-gift card
- (if applicable) Image of any error messages received while redeeming
Note: Please ensure any provided images are in .jpg or .png format only