Use Where you’re logged in to manage all your logged-in sessions
The Where you’re logged in section within your account security settings will show all logged-in sessions (along with approximate regional location, last active timing, and device for each session). From this view, you can choose to log out of individual sessions of your choice, or log out of all sessions other than the one you’re currently in.
Why is it useful?
- In one consolidated screen, you can view all of your logged-in sessions, helping you see potentially suspicious sessions.
- If you think that any of your logged-in sessions may be suspicious, you can log out of each of these sessions individually to secure your account.
How to find Where you’re logged in
- Log into your account.
- Go to account Settings.
- Browser - the gear-icon located at the upper-right corner of the site
- Mobile apps - the three dots icon for More
- Select the Security tab.
- Scroll down to see the Where you’re logged in section.
Note: In some cases, sessions may show up with incomplete information or no information at all, in which case they will display as “Unknown.” These are older sessions with unknown data due to inactivity.
How to sign out of individual logged-in sessions from the Where you’re logged in screen
- Select a session from the Where you’re logged in section.
- Review the device details, location, and last active timestamp of the session.
- Select Log out of session.
How to sign out of all logged-in sessions from the Where you’re logged in screen
- From the Where you’re logged in section, select the Log Out of All Other Sessions button at the bottom of the section.