To connect your Roblox account to your PlayStation Network account on the app, you will need to know your Roblox username and password. If you have forgotten your password, and have trouble logging in, you will need to change it. Click here for information on how to reset your password.
Note: Keep in mind that the Facebook Connect feature is not available through PlayStation, so you will need to login via your Roblox account password instead.
Disconnect Your Roblox and PlayStation Accounts
- Within the app, highlight and open the Menu button (...)
- Highlight and select the Log Out option
You can also disconnect your accounts from your Roblox settings.
- Go to the Security tab
- Go to the Where You’re Logged In section
- Find Roblox PlayStation App and click the arrow icon next to it
- Click Disconnect PlayStation to disconnect