Roblox allows you to advertise your experience's content with a video right on its details page. This will be inserted at the beginning of the normal image gallery.
What do I Agree to When Adding a Video?
When doing this, you acknowledge that you:
- Waive copyright to the video and
- Understand that others on the Roblox site might copy the video for their pages
What Are the Rules for Videos?
Videos added must adhere to the following rules:
- No commercial videos
- Follow a Roblox theme—i.e. contain Roblox avatars and activities
- Must conform to Roblox image policies for the video and any images within videos
- Sound must conform to Roblox policies for language on the site
- Written language visible within the video must conform to Roblox policies for language on the site
- Cannot exceed the time limit for videos
- Video advertisement must be paid for in Robux
- Can be an advertisement for a player’s experience(s)
- Cannot be about off-site subjects
- Cannot include personal identifiable information or images
- Has to be a video linked from YouTube.com
- Cannot contain video or images of real people
- Cannot contain text or images that infringe on any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks and rights of privacy and publicity
- Cannot monetize the video—i.e. cannot have advertisement from outside vendors attached to the YouTube video
Note: Videos are moderated according to image moderation standards with similar consequences for inappropriate material or videos that do not conform to the rules for video advertisements on Roblox according to Roblox policies.