To cancel a recurring membership, just follow the instructions below relevant to the platform you want to cancel the membership on.
Desktop or Browser App: How to Cancel
- Be logged into the account where the membership was bought
- Open the gear icon in the upper right
- Open Subscriptions
- Click into Premium membership (will always be on top if active)
- Click “Cancel Renewal” and follow prompts to confirm.
Mobile App: How to Cancel
Recurring memberships purchased via a mobile app must be canceled via the app or device payment. Check out the Canceling a Mobile Membership help article for more information.
Can I cancel from Xbox, PlayStation or Meta Quest?
No, Memberships are not available on Xbox, PlayStation, or Meta Quest.
When can I cancel?
You can cancel at any time before the renewal date. You will continue to get membership benefits until the expiration date.
It's best to cancel as soon as you decide, to avoid being charged.
I'm not able to log into the account!
If you are not able to log in, or are unsure of the username the membership is under, contact Customer Support. Provide possible usernames and the billing information:
- Payment method of purchase
- Billing email or PayPal account email
- Last 4 digits of the card used
- Most recent renewal date and amount
Your cancellation request, with the correct account identifying information, must be received before the renewal date. Sending a message the day before does not guarantee the membership will be canceled before it renews.
I don't see a Cancel button!
You may not see a Cancel button for the following reasons:
- You are logged into a different account than the one with an active membership.
- You are trying to cancel from the Xbox One App. Cancel is only available on the payment method on which you purchased the membership.
- The account in question does not have a currently active recurring membership.
- The membership may have expired or was canceled already beforehand.
- The payment method does not renew.