Memberships purchased through the roblox.com website are recurring by default and will renew at the end of their term using the original payment method. You can cancel on our website at anytime before the renewal date. If you cancel a recurring subscription, you will continue to receive membership privileges for the remainder of the already paid time.
Note: Please remember, it is better to cancel sooner rather than later to avoid being charged.
To cancel on our website:
- Option 1 - Log onto the account that has the membership. Go to the Upgrade Now page located inside of the Roblox navigation menu. In the upper-right corner you will see a blue Cancel link. Click the link and follow the prompts until the subscription is completely canceled.
- Option 2 - You can also go to the Account Settings page while logged into the account. This is located by clicking the gear-icon, located at the upper-right of the page, and selecting Settings. Once on this page, under the Billing tab, there is a gray Cancel BC button. Click the button and follow the prompts until the subscription is completely canceled.
Having trouble cancelling?
If you do not see either of these options, then it would be for one of the following reasons:
- The account in question does not have a currently active recurring membership.
- The membership may have expired or was canceled already beforehand.
- The payment method does not renew.
- You are logged into a different account that does not have an active membership
If you're unable to log into the account or are unsure which account it is:
If you cannot log in or you are unsure of the username the membership is connected to, please contact Customer Service. Be sure to provide any usernames and the billing information, such as the billing email, PayPal email or the last four digits of the card used, and the most recent renewal date and amount in order to verify ownership. Your cancellation request, with the correct account identifying information, must be received before the renewal date.
Note: Sending a message the day before will not guarantee the membership will be canceled before it renews.
If there is no membership subscription associated with an account, then there is nothing that you will need to cancel. Players can stop using their free accounts at anytime. The account will simply remain inactive until you're ready to play Roblox again.