When your Builders Club membership expires, your account will remain open and accessible, but you will no longer have Builders Club membership status or many of its benefits, including the daily Robux stipend, access to the trade and sales system and the Builders Club badge. However, you will get to keep all of your data, including all clothing, gear, groups and other assets that you have made, earned, or purchased. You will also keep your current Robux balance.
Your account will no longer have access to the following Builders Club features:
- The ability to Sell Stuff, such as T-shirts, pants, etc.
- The ability to Create Groups
- The ability to Create Badges
- Access to the Trade System
- Access to BC Beta Features
- 70% of Paid Access sales—Regular members receive 10% of sales
Additionally, should you have the same amount or more groups than what is allotted (5 groups) to free accounts, you will not be able to join further groups. Your account will also resume seeing non-player created ads.
Memberships can be re-subscribed at any time, and are available for purchase on the Upgrade Now page.