Robux and membership can be bought in the Roblox Mobile App found on the iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon app stores.
How to buy
- Open the App (Run program)
- Navigate to and then click on the (membership) or (Robux) icon
- Choose the membership or Robux amount you want to buy
- A pop-up window will appear, asking to confirm your purchase.
To cancel the purchase before completing it, use the Cancel or Back feature of your device.
iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon offer a variety of payment options. For any questions or concerns regarding what payment types are accepted by each app store or how to use a specific method of payment with them, please reach out to the app store for further assistance.
Note: Recurring memberships purchased through Google Play or iTunes cannot be canceled by Roblox. These memberships are set up directly through your mobile app provider. Please see the Canceling a Mobile Membership for more information on how to cancel with your provider.
In-App purchases are billed to your iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play account. Keep a copy of your receipt for account ownership verification just in case you need it in the future.
Get the app
- Roblox Mobile App for iOS/Apple/iTunes
- Roblox Mobile App for Android/Google Play
- Roblox Mobile App for Amazon Fire OS