You can purchase Robux and memberships through iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play by using our free Roblox Mobile App, found at the following web pages:
- Roblox Mobile App for iOS/Appple/iTunes
- Roblox Mobile App for Android/Google Play
- Roblox Mobile App for Amazon Fire OS
If you make a purchase through iTunes, Amazon, or Google play, be sure to keep a copy of your receipt for account ownership verification just in case it is needed in the future.
How to purchase:
- Open the App (Run program)
- Select either the (Builders Club) or (Robux) icons from the top of the screen
- Choose the membership or Robux plan you wish to purchase
- A pop-up window will appear, asking to confirm your purchase
- If you wish to cancel this request, simply tap the Cancel button in iOS, or your device's Back button in Android
Note: In-App purchases are billed to your iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play account. For a list of devices Roblox mobile is supported on, please click here.
What kind of purchases can be made on mobile devices?
You can purchase 1 or 3 month memberships using mobile devices. Monthly recurring memberships are not available for purchase through the mobile app, but can be purchased from our website.
Robux can also be purchased via the Mobile App.