If you have any trouble playing Roblox, please review the following information.
Some Common Symptoms
- Roblox is not being found by your browser – “cannot find Roblox”
- Endless Install Loop – player is directed to install Roblox, even after they have done so
- Roblox or Roblox Studio crashes when trying to connect to an online game, or when opening a place
Why These Can Happen
- Roblox or another program is still running while installing
- Temporary Files are corrupted
- Firewall is preventing Roblox from starting
- Other Roblox files have become corrupted
What to Do
Please try each step below, one at a time, in order. If one solution doesn't work, move on to the next!
First reboot your computer and try to play. Sometimes this may be all that is needed to solve Roblox or Roblox Studio related problems.
Clear your Temporary Internet Files
An important step in any uninstall or reinstall process is to clear your browser's temporary internet files. This will help with any corruption issues that might have arisen. For assistance with this process, please click here and see the "Clear Your Temporary Internet Files and Cookies" section.
Check your Firewall
A lot of antivirus or internet security software tries to control which programs can access the internet. Often, these programs err on the side of caution and by default no program is allowed access. For assistance with looking into this and allowing Roblox through any blockages, click here.
For assistance with reinstalling, please click here.
To Minimize Future Problems
Always ensure that all programs are closed on your computer before installing or updating Roblox.