Uninstall/Reinstall Roblox Apps
If you are having an issue and haven't tried reinstalling recently, try uninstalling the program and reinstalling using the steps located at the bottom of the following two articles:
If you're reporting an issue using any Roblox Apps, try restarting your computer solves the issue.
If restarting your computer doesn't help, follow the steps below.
- Press Command + Space Bar
- Copy and paste: ~/Library/Logs/Roblox/
- Open and delete everything in the folder.
- Try to reproduce the same issue.
Other Things to Try
If uninstalling and reinstalling did not help, please try the following.
- Roblox Application will install on 10.10 (Yosemite) and higher whereas the Roblox Studio will install on Mac OS 10.13 (High Sierra) and above.
- Currently, we support Apple Silicon / M1 chips.
- If you are currently using the Safari web browser and having an issue, try using one of our supported browsers such as Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Check to make sure that the Roblox icon is currently on your Dock and the Roblox Application is showing in your Applications folder.
- Try launching the program from the Dock if you're having a problem playing an experience from the website.
- Try fully resetting your Roblox settings by deleting the settings files. To do this go to Library->Preferences and delete all of the Roblox com files. When Studio/Player are launched again, it should reinstall them all.
If after following the suggestions above, you continue to experience any issue(s), please contact Roblox Customer Support and provide the following details:
- Roblox Username:
- Any Error Messages Received:
- Model Name Of Your Mac:
- Mac OS Version:
- Steps To Encounter The Issue:
Please also include any additional details that may help us better understand the issue being reported, as well as any recent changes you have made to your Mac or network.