If you are having an issue and haven't tried reinstalling recently, try uninstalling the program and reinstalling using the steps located at the bottom of the following two articles:
Other Things to Try
If uninstalling and reinstalling did not help, please try the following
- Roblox Client will install on 10.7 (Lion) and higher - and Intel only Macs whereas the Roblox Studio will install on Mac OS 10.10 (Yosemite) and above.
- Currently only the Intel chipset is supported. The Motorola Power PC is not supported.
- If you are currently using the Safari web browser and having an issue, try using one of our supported browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Check to make sure that the Roblox icon is currently on your Dock and the Roblox Application is showing in your Applications folder.
- Try launching the program from the Dock if you're having a problem playing a game from the website.
- Try fully resetting your Roblox settings by deleting the settings files. To do this go to Library->Preferences and delete all of the Roblox com files. When Studio/Player are launched again, it should reinstall them all.