Should an issue arise whereby Roblox is unable to run, or provides a prompt to download Roblox--even though it's already installed. It is advisable to check if the Roblox plug-in is allowed in your preferred browser along with Internet Explorer, as Roblox relies on IE for some of its functions. To check, perform the following:
**Microsoft Edge does not support plugins**
- Click the gear icon, located in the upper-right corner.
- Click 'Manage Add-ons'.
- In the pop-up window, located to the left under 'Show', click on the pull-down menu.
- Select 'All Add-ons'.
- On right-side of the pop-up window, move the scroll-bar to the bottom.
- Under Roblox Corporation, make sure 'Launcher Class' is enabled.
- Click the menu button in the top right of your Firefox window
- In the menu, click the Add-ons button
- In the window that appears, click Plugins
- Find "Roblox Launcher Plugin", and select "Always Allow" in its dropdown menu on the right
- Close the Add-ons Manager tab and launch a Roblox Game
**Please Note that as of version 42, Chrome no longer supports plugins. These steps will only work in older versions of Chrome**
- In the address bar, enter: chrome://plugins/
- Click 'Enter'.
- Where it lists 'Roblox Launcher Plugin', make sure it is allowed.
- Open Safari and click the gear icon in the upper-right corner.
- Click on Preferences, then the Security tab.
For more information related to technical issues, please see the following pages:
- Infinite "Getting Latest Roblox" Loop
- How To Install And Play Roblox Using Google Chrome And Microsoft Edge
- Advanced Technical Issues and Solutions
- Technical Support Help Articles
Should the problems continue or none of the FAQs address your issue, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com. Be sure to provide username, summary of the issue, attempted resolutions, and system information.