Every now and then you may have a situation where you just can't remember your password. Luckily, ROBLOX has some things in place to help you out. If you have an email address on your account, the easiest thing to do is to try using the "Forgot your username/password?" link on the Login page. This will send the account's current email a private and temporary link that will allow you to reset your password. If, after a few minutes, the email doesn't seem to arrive, please be sure to check your junk/spam folders.
If you know your password is correct, and you're experiencing problems logging in, please try the following steps.
- Close all windows other than this one
- Close all tabs other than this one
- Clear your browser cookies
- Close the window/tab that just opened
- Close this window, restart your computer, then go to www.roblox.com and try logging in again
- If you're still having problems, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org describing your login issue in detail
NOTE: You should follow these steps in any browser where you view/play ROBLOX. For example, if you browse ROBLOX sometimes with Microsoft Internet Explorer and other times with Google Chrome, you should perform these instructions in both IE and Chrome.
If the "Forgot your username/password?" link does not work and you need further assistance, please contact email@example.com. We may be able to reset the account for you. All players must be able to verify ownership of the account before it can be reset. If you are not currently a Builders Club member and did not provide a valid email address when you created your account, we may not be able to verify ownership or reset the account.