Users are able to transfer their places with a little help from Roblox Studio. However, there is no system in place to transfer items, Robux, and other account data.
To move a place between accounts:
- Run Roblox Studio.
- Log into the account with the place you wish to move.
- Go to File, then click Save As. Enter a file name.
- Log out of the account.
- Log into the account you want to put the place on.
- Go to File, then click Open. Select the place.
- In the place tab, go to File, then click Publish to Roblox.
- Select which game to replace or select New Game.
- If selecting New Game, enter in game settings, then click Finish.