While there is no system in place to transfer items or currency (Robux), players are able to transfer their places with a little help from Roblox Studio.
To move a place between accounts:
- Run Roblox Studio.
- Log into the account with the place you wish to move.
- Go to File, then click "Save As". Enter a file name.
- Log out of the account.
- Log into the account you want to put the place on.
- Go to File, then click "Open". Select the place.
- In the place tab, go to File, then click "Publish to Roblox".
- Select which game to replace or select "New Game".
- If selecting "New Game", enter in game settings, then click "Finish".
For more information on account related matters, please see the following links: