Changing Your Password
- Log into your account
(If you can't log in, try these steps for recovering your password.)
- Go to account Settings
- Browser - find the gear-icon located at the upper-right corner of the site
- Mobile Apps - find the three dots icon for More
- Select the Account Info tab
- Select the Change Password button (icon looks like a pencil and paper)
- Enter your current Roblox password
- Enter your new password twice for confirmation purposes
For added security, make a new password that has not been used on other websites.
If you haven't already, go ahead and add an email address and then verify it. An email address will greatly improve our ability to help in case your account is lost. You can follow the steps in this email verification article.
Also enable 2-Step Verification (2SV) as an added security measure to keep others out of your account. This feature can be found under the Security settings tab. See our FAQ article for more details of this great security feature.