We understand that some users may wish to change their usernames from time to time. As a result Roblox has added a name change feature! Now users can re-name their account for 1,000 Robux per change. To do this, please use the following steps:
- Log into your account
- Click the gear-icon, located at the upper-right corner of the page
- In the menu that pops up, select the Settings option
- Click the Change My Username button
- In the pop-up window, enter your desired username and current password
- Click 'Buy for R$ 1,000'
- In the second pop-up window, click Buy Now to confirm your transaction
Once this has been done, the account will automatically log out. You can now sign in with the new username and current password. A confirmation email will be sent to the current verified email on the account.
If you would like to see what usernames you have used in the past, a list of previous usernames can be found on the Account Settings and Profile pages, along with People search. To change to a previous username, use the above method, which also costs 1,000 Robux.
The following options are not available via the Name Change tool:
- You cannot use a name belonging to another account. This includes banned accounts and accounts that have been inactive or deleted.
- You cannot swap usernames with an Alt account.
- Discounts are not available for simple changes, such as making a name capitalized.
There are several important notes with Name Changes:
- Original account creation date and forum post count will carry over to your new username.
- Previous forum posts will appear under your old username and will NOT carry over to your new username.
- Current places set with the default place name, will appear under the old username.
Remember that usernames are subject to moderation and must meet our Roblox Rules of Conduct.
For more information on account related matters, please see the following links: