On Roblox, you can change your account's username in the account settings. It costs Robux to make this change.
How do I change the username?
- Log into your account
(If you can't log in, try these steps for recovering your password.)
- Go to account Settings
- Browser - find the gear-icon located at the upper-right corner of the site
- Mobile Apps - find the three dots icon for More
- Select the Account Info tab
- Select the Change Username button (icon looks like a pencil and paper)
- Enter your new username
- Enter your current Roblox password
- Select the Buy button
You can now sign in with the new username and current password.
A list of previous usernames can be found on the Account Settings and Profile pages, along with People search. You can change back to a previous username, using the above method, which also costs Robux.
What else should I know about name changes?
The following options are not available:
- You can not use a name belonging to another account
- You can not swap usernames with your Alt account
- Discounts are not available for simple changes, such as making a name capitalized
- Original account creation date will carry over to your new username
- Other players can see your previous usernames