You can create awesome clothes for your avatar! To sell your clothing creations:
- You will need to be a Builders Club member and have created an item of clothing. If you need help creating clothing, read the Avatar Shirts and Pants wiki article.
- Go to the Create section located in the blue bar at the top of the site.
- Click on Shirts, Pants, or T-Shirts.
- Click the gear to the right of the item you want to sell.
- Click Configure.
- On the page this takes you to, select the "Sell this item" checkbox.
- If you want to sell it for Robux, check the "Robux" checkbox.
- Enter the amount of Robux for which you want to sell your clothing.
- Click the Save button.
- You need to be a member of Builders Club, but you can make a T-shirt for your own personal use without Builders Club.
- Robux earned from selling clothes are placed in a pending status for up to three business days before being paid to the account. This pending status is called escrow. You can check your pending sales by viewing the Summary tab of your Transactions pages.