Roblox offers many ways to be creative and to share that creativity with others. One of these ways is by creating awesome clothes for your avatar! In order to sell shirts, pants, and T-shirts, you will need to be a member of Builders Club though it is not required to make a T-shirt for your own personal use.
How Does it Work?
To sell your clothing creations:
- First, you will need to be a Builders Club member and have created an item of clothing.
- Go to your Develop section located in the blue bar at the top of the site.
- Click on Shirts, Pants, or T-Shirts.
- Click the gear to the right of the item you want to sell.
- Click Configure.
- On the page this takes you to, select the "Sell this item" checkbox.
- If you want to sell it for Robux, check the "Robux" checkbox.
- Enter the amount of Robux for which you want to sell your clothing.
- Click the Save button.
For more information on gameplay and building related matters, please see the following links: