You can create awesome clothes for your avatar! To sell your clothing creations:
- You will need to have a membership and have created an item of clothing. If you need help creating clothing, read the Avatar Shirts and Pants wiki article.
- Go to the Create section located in the blue bar at the top of the site.
- Click on either Shirts, Pants, or T-Shirts in the left column, depending on your design.
- Click the gear to the right of the item you want to sell.
- Click Configure, then select Sales.
- On the Sales page, click to turn on the "Item for Sale" option.
- Enter the amount of Robux for which you want to sell your clothing.
- Click the Save button.
- Your account will need a membership, but you can make a T-shirt for your own personal use without a membership.
- Clothing items cannot be sold for free, the minimum amount for Shirts/Pants is 5 Robux and for T-Shirts is 2 Robux.
- Robux earned from selling clothes are placed in a pending status for up to seven days before being paid to the account. This pending status is called escrow. You can check your pending sales by viewing the Summary tab of your Transactions pages.