You can create awesome clothes for your avatar! To sell your clothing, follow the steps below.
- You will need to create a classic clothing item first. If you need help creating clothing, see the Classic Clothing article.
- Go to the Create section located in the bar at the top of the Roblox website.
- Click on either Shirts, Pants, or T-Shirts in the left column, depending on your design.
- Click the gear to the right of the item you want to sell.
- Click Configure, then select Sales.
- On the Sales page, click to turn on the "Item for Sale" option.
- Enter the amount of Robux for which you want to sell your clothing.
- Click the Save button.
- Clothing items cannot be sold for free, the minimum amount for Shirts/Pants is 5 Robux and for T-Shirts is 2 Robux.
- Robux earned from selling clothes and other avatar items are held in pending status for up to 30 days being released for you to use. This pending status is called escrow. When this holding period is over, the Robux will appear in your Robux total. You can check your Pending Robux by viewing My Transactions.