Tickets are earned by other people going to your place or by your daily log in bonus of ten (10) tickets. The primary way to earn tickets is to either make a popular place, and then get people to visit it or by selling something. For every person that visits your place, you get one ticket.
Robux are the primary currency for ROBLOX.
- You can trade Tickets for Robux with the currency exchange.
- Members of the Builders Club receive a daily Robux stipend.
- Builders Club members also can sell shirts, pants and place access and get 70% of the profit.
- You can purchase Robux on the Robux page.
- Both Builders Club and Non Builders Club members can sell game passes for Robux. Non-BC members will get 10% of the profit while BC members will get 70% of the profit.
- Developers can participate in Developer Attribution.
- Developers can also earn Robux by utilizing Mobile Ads.
- Both Builders Club and Non Builders Club members can participate in the Affiliate Program. For more information, please click here.
*Please note that there is no such thing as a Robux Generator. If person, website, or game tries to tell you there is one, this is a scam and should be reported via our Report Abuse system. For more information on this, please click here.
For more information on gameplay and currency related matters, please check out the following links: