The Creator Marketplace Items (Models, Decals, Audio, and Plugins) can all be created for Public Domain which means copying is allowed. To make your item Public Domain (copying allowed), do the following:
- Click on Create at the top of the screen.
- Click on the Models, Decals, Audio or Plugins in the screen that pops up.
- Find the item you would like to make available for Public Domain and click the gear icon located to the right of it.
- Select Configure from the menu that displays.
- Under Copying, check the Allow Copying box.
- Click Save.
Note: Clothes, hats and gear cannot be made Public Domain.