Verifying your email address makes it easy for you to use the Reset Password feature if you ever forget your password. On top of that your account will also get the bonus of the Verified, Bonafide, Plaidafied hat for doing so!
How to verify
- Log into your account
(If you can't log in, try these steps for recovering your password.)
- Go to account Settings
- Browser - find the gear-icon located at the upper-right corner of the site
- Mobile Apps - find the three dots icon for More
- Select the Account Info tab
- Select the Verify Email button
- An email will be sent to your email address
- Find that email in your inbox, and follow the instructions in the email
Not receiving the verification email?
If you don't receive the email within a few minutes, check your Spam/Junk folder. If it still gives you trouble, you can also add email@example.com to your address book/contact list and try again.
Also enable 2-Step Verification (2SV) as an added security measure to keep others out of your account. This feature can be found under the Security settings tab. See our FAQ article for more details of this great security feature.