The joy of Roblox can also be experienced on iOS, Android and Kindle Fire devices! You can download our app for free on your Android device by finding it on the Google Play store or by clicking here.
The following information will help describe the interface as seen on Android phones.
Movement in games is controlled by two buttons in the lower corners. To move, drag the "joystick" in the lower left corner. To jump, tap the player icon in the lower right corner.
Attacking is performed by simply tapping the screen in the location you wish to attack. To select a different weapon (if available), tap on that weapon's icon. If your inventory bar is full, you can find and select other gear that you own that are also allowed by the game's restrictions by opening your backpack. This is done by tapping the backpack icon in the upper left of the screen. You can then drag an item into a slot on the inventory bar. To close your backpack, tap the backpack icon again.
For assistance with chatting inside of games click here.
The Navigation Bar
This bar appears at the bottom of your screen and is accessible at all times except when playing games. Its contents are as follows:
- Home: This is what displays when you first log in. Here you will have quick access to your friends, your recently played games, games you have favorited, your friends' activity, links to the most recent blog posts, and your friend feed.
- Games: There you can search for games to play. For more information on how to do this, click here.
- Friends: This section will list all of the players you are currently friends with. You can go straight to their profile by tapping their name. For details on sending or accepting friend requests, click here.
- MSGS: This is your Messages section. Here you can read and reply to any messages you have been sent. For assistance with doing so, click here.
- More: This will bring you a variety of different options.
The More Menu
After tapping on the More button in the Navigation Bar, you will be given several more options. These are:
- Open Catalog: Displays the Catalog for finding and purchasing items. For assistance with this, click here.
- Profile: This will display several new options. In addition to shortcuts to the Catalog, Groups, Friends, People Search and Inventory sections of your app, this is also the section where you'll be able to accept friend requests. For more information on this process, click here.
- Groups: Here you can view and participate in your groups. For more details, click here.
- Inventory: Here you can see all of the items you have purchased. For more information on this section, including how to have your avatar wear an item, click here.
- Blog: This is a shortcut to the Roblox blog.
- Help: This is a shortcut to the Roblox help section.
- Settings: This section will allow you to change your password or the email address associated with your account.
- Events: This will list any special events that are currently going on such as holiday or cross promotional games.
The Top Bar
This bar always rests on the top of the screen, though the options can vary depending on the section you are currently in.
- Search: Represented by the icon, this option will display on the Home and Games screens. On the Home screen it allows you to search for other users. On the Games screen it allows you to search games.
- Buy Robux: Represented by the icon, this option is always displayed. Tapping on it will show you your current Robux balance and allow you to purchase more. For assistance with purchasing, click here.
- Buy Builders Club: Represented by the icon, this option is always displayed. Tapping on it will allow you to purchase Builders Club for specific lengths of time. For assistance with purchasing, click here.
- Log Out: Represented by the icon, this option will display on the sections nested in the More Menu described in the section above. This icon will let you log out of Roblox.
For more information on other mobile related matters, please see the following links: