It is recommended that you have the latest version of the iOS on your device before downloading the Roblox Mobile App. To see the minimum requirements that your device needs in order for Roblox Mobile to be able to run, please click here.
Also, be sure that your App is current and up-to-date (click here to see the current version).
If you are experiencing issues please try the following one at a time:
- Force Close the app
- Press the Home key twice on your device
- Swipe up on the Roblox app preview panel to push it off of the screen and close it
- Tap on the Roblox icon to open it back up
- Hold down the home button on the bottom of your device as well as the sleep/wake key at the top
- Hold these for about 10 seconds. The 'Slide to Power Off' option will appear in this time, but the device should restart if you continue to hold these buttons
- Reopen the app
- While on your home-screen, press and hold down the icon for the Roblox app until all the apps on your screen begin to shake
- Tap the X that appears in the upper-right corner of the Roblox icon
- If you are asked to confirm your selection, please do so
- Wait for the app to uninstall
- Open the App Store
- Search for Roblox and reinstall it
- For assistance with this, please click here
- Open your device's Settings app
- Find your time and date settings
- Make sure the date and time are accurate. If they are not, update them and try Roblox again
If the issue persists, please contact email@example.com. Be sure to provide your username, what iDevice you're using, what version iOS you have, and a summary of the issue and solutions you've tried.
For more information on other mobile related matters, please see the following links: