The Roblox Mobile App allows players to Configure, stay updated on their groups, and post on the group wall.
To access groups through the Mobile App, do the following:
- Tap the More "..." button at the bottom of the screen
- From here, tap Groups
- Select the group you wish to view
Note: You can also search for groups by entering a group name in the search bar, under the My Groups option located at the top right corner of the screen.
Interacting With Groups on Phone
The Group Main Page
This is what you see as soon as you select your group. The following options are available:
- Shout: Important group updates can be posted here.
- Description: This section shows what the group is all about.
- Experiences: If you or your members have created any places/experiences for the group, they will appear here. For more information, click here.
- Members: This tab allows members to be viewed by Rank.
- Social Links: This section shows your added social links. For more information, click here.
- Wall: This section is like an ongoing forum thread for the group. Group discussions can be posted here. Posts can be deleted by group members that have this permission. Members can also be exiled from the group from inside the Group Admin page. Should inappropriate comments be made (See Roblox Community Standards), the option to report abuse is located on the right.
These Controls are located in the upper right of the group's page and provide many options for managing your group.
- Configure Group: This page allows you to make many adjustments to your group's basic information and features. This page is covered in further detail below.
- Make Primary: This button allows you to make a group your primary group. For more information about primary groups, click here.
- Leave Group: This button will allow you to leave a group that you no longer want to be a part of.
- Please note: If you leave a group that you own, you will not be able to regain ownership by rejoining the group later. If you do not choose to transfer ownership to another player (see Settings in the Group Admin Page section below) before leaving a group that you own, the group will be owned by no one.
- Report Abuse: To report group Name or Description, Shout, and Role, select the Report Abuse button then fill it out and select the Report button.
The Group Admin Page
This page will give you the tools you need to effectively manage your members and the group itself. To get there, click the Configure Group button in the Controls box on the right of the group's page. Once there, you will see the following options:
- Information: This is where you can change your group's name, owner, image, and description.
- Settings: Here you can set requirements for joining the group. This includes requiring Manual Approval. You will also find the options to allow the declaration of enemies and set the visibility of group funds and experiences. This section will also allow owners to transfer ownership to another member.
- Please note that this process is not reversible.
- Social Links: This section allows you to add social links within your group descriptions. For more information, click here.
- Revenue: The section allows you to track the Robux your group has earned by the past day, week, month, or year. Also, the Payouts option has been added in the Revenue section to give the group's funds to specific members through a One-Time Payout as well as set up a Recurring Payout.
- Members: Here you can search or browse your current members. You can also choose to filter by rank. Additionally, this is where you will be able to change member rankings and accept or deny any pending join requests. Lastly, you can remove a member from the group by clicking on the gear next to their icon and selecting 'Kick User'.
- Roles: Here is where you can add new ranks as well as change the name and permissions of your already existing ones. For more information, click here.
Note: User can log-in to desktop/laptop computer to check Group Audit Logs and to toggle with Affiliates section of your group.
Use the Report Abuse button if there are wall-posts that violate the Roblox Community Standards.