The ability to chat in-game is available on the Roblox Mobile App. If you would like to participate in in-game chat, please do the following:
- Select a game. For information on how to search for, and enter games, please click here.
- To send your own messages, tap the icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Use the pop-up keyboard to enter your message, then tap its Return key. This may look like an arrow pointed to the left on the far right of the keyboard.
You may also open and close the chat box at will by tapping the icon in the upper-left corner.
How to Disable In-Game Chat
To disable the ability to chat in-game, perform the following steps:
- Log into the account
- Go to your Account Settings page by tapping "More", located in the lower-right corner of the screen followed by Settings.
- In the pull-down menu, select Privacy, and under "Who can chat with me in game?", select "No one"
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap "Save"
Note: Please note that this chat will be subject to the account's privacy mode/filter. For more information on these filters, please click here.