While you can chat with your friends on Roblox from your computer, you also have the ability to chat in-game on the Roblox Mobile App.
How to Chat
If you would like to chat in-game, please do the following:
- Select a game. For information on how to search for games, please click here.
- To send your own messages, tap the icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Use the pop-up keyboard to enter your message, then tap its Return key. This may look like an arrow pointed to the left on the far right of the keyboard.
Note: You may also open and close the chat box at will by tapping the icon in the upper-left corner.
How to Disable In-Game Chat
To disable the ability to chat in-game, perform the following steps:
- Log into the account
- Click the More "..." icon located in the lower-right corner of the screen
- Select Settings
- In the pull-down menu, select Privacy
- Under "Who can chat with me in game?", select No one
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap Save
Note: Please note that this chat will be subject to the account's privacy mode/filter. For more information on these filters, please click here.