Where do I edit my avatar?
Tap Avatar located on the navigation menu.
How do I edit my avatar?
To Add an Item
- On the Avatar Editor page, tap on any of the available pull-down menus, and select a category (e.g. hat, hair, face, etc.)
- If you have multiple items for a given part, scroll down until the desired item is located.
- Once chosen, tap on the item-icon which will highlight it in green.
If you would like to add more than the soft-limit (e.g. more than three hats) of a given item, tap Advanced in the lower-right corner. You can add up to 10 items by inputting the Asset ID which is found in the item link. See example below:
https://www.roblox.com/catalog/62234425/Brown-Hair <- The numbers in the link are the Asset ID
To remove an item
- On the Avatar Editor page, tap on Recent, or select the applicable category (e.g. hat, hair, face, etc.)
- Under the Recent pull-down menu, currently worn items should be among the first listed. If instead selecting the applicable category, scroll down until you find what you would like to remove.
- Tap on the green highlighted item-icon.
Note: If you have added or removed an item and your avatar is not correctly displaying it, tap the "Redraw" link underneath your avatar's picture.
To change skin color
While changing your items/clothes is certainly fun, sometimes you may wish to change the very color of your avatar's skin. The following steps will assist you with changing your avatar's skin color through the Roblox website.
- Navigate to your account's Avatar section on the left of the page.
- On this page, move your cursor over the Body pull-down menu, and select Skin Tone.
- From here, tap on a color to change the look of your entire avatar.
- If you want a different color for individual body parts, tap Advanced in the lower-right corner.
- From here, tap on a body part and then select the desired color.