If your avatar starts to need a change in style and you wish to dress it up with the clothes and gear you picked up in the Catalog, we can help! To get started, click Avatar, located on the navigation menu on the left of the page. If this menu is not visible, then click the icon that looks like three stacked lines in the upper-left corner of the site to reopen it.
To Add an Item
- Under the Wardrobe tab will be the option to change clothes or items (e.g. head, torso, arms, gear, etc.).
- If you have multiple items for a given part (e.g. hats!), cycle through the pages until the desired item is located.
- Once chosen, click on the Wear button next to the item.
To Remove an Item
- Under Currently Wearing you will see a list of everything your avatar has on.
- Cycle through the pages of items your avatar currently has on until you find what you would like to remove.
- Click the Remove button.
If you have added or removed an item and your avatar is not correctly displaying it, please click the "Click here to re-draw it!" link underneath your avatar's picture.
To Change Skin Color
While changing your items/clothes is certainly fun, sometimes you may wish to change the very color of your avatar's skin. If this is the case, then we can help! The following steps will be able to assist you with changing your avatar's skin color through the Roblox website.
- Log into your Roblox account on roblox.com.
- Navigate to your account's Avatar section on the left of the page.
- Scroll down to where you can see a blocky outline of a Roblox avatar underneath your character.
- Click on the body part you would like to change the color to.
- A box will pop up with a list of different colors. Choose the one you would like.
- Repeat steps 3-5 for every body part that you wish to change.
For more information on account and avatar customization, please see the following links: