One element of Roblox that players and builders can participate in to increase a feeling of achievement is the Roblox badge system. While Roblox does have a great variety of official badges for you to earn, our more creative users may wish to give out their own for doing various things inside games.
One of the most common ways to get a player created badge is to find the badge giver inside the place and step on it (it's a brick). However some builders may be a bit more crafty and may script different ways to award their creations.
If you would like to get started creating badges yourself, you must:
- Be in Builders Club, Turbo Builders Club, or Outrageous Builders Club
- Click on the "Create a Badge for This Place" link on your place's page.
- Pay 100 Robux
- Upload a picture
- Preview the badge
- Name the badge
- Describe the badge
- Then you can put the badge brick in your place for people to collect their copy of your badge.
If you would like to know more about creating and using badges, the following links may help:
- Telamon's Blog Post - Explains the whole process with pictures.
- Make Your Own Badge Wiki Page - An approach to making and awarding badges using more advanced methods.
- Player Points Wiki Tutorial - Player Points can be used in conjunction with badges for an even more advanced achievement system.