While Roblox does have a great variety of official badges for you to earn, our more creative users may wish to give out their own for doing various things inside games.
One of the most common ways to get a game badge is to find the badge giver inside the place and step on it (it's a brick). However, some builders may be a bit more crafty and may script different ways to award their creations.
Note: Your account has to have Builders Club, Turbo Builders Club, or Outrageous Builders Club to be able to upload badges to your game.
How do I create badges?
It's great that you want to add a badge to your game! Badges are a fun way to help reward players for various in-game accomplishments. For more information on how to add a badge to your game, please visit our Developer Hub for in-depth assistance.
How do I configure badges?
- Navigate to the Create tab on the Roblox website:
- Once there, make sure that the My Creations tab is selected and that Badges is selected in the left column
- In the Select from Public Games menu adjacent to the Badges subheading, select the game for which you want to configure a badge
- A list of badges for the game will appear. Determine which badge you would like to configure. Click the Gear Icon adjacent to that badge, and select Configure
- On the page that appears, change and configure any settings you would like, such as the badge's icon, name, description, and whether it is active or inactive