Roblox not only allows avatar customization in fun and unique ways, but also the ability to save outfits for quick changing. The Outfits feature allows a builder to store multiple configurations of their avatar. To access this feature, perform the following:
- Navigate to your Avatar section located in the navigation menu on the left of the site or click here.
- Add or remove items until your avatar has a look you like.
- Once the avatar is set, click the Outfits tab.
- Click Create New Outfit.
- Enter a name, and click 'Create'.
Once a new Outfit is created, the following options are available: Wear, Rename, Update, and Delete. These options are accessed by clicking on the gear-icon, pull-down menu, located to the right of the outfit. The latter three actions will bring up a pop-up window, that will request confirmation for the selected action.
You can create up to 50 custom outfit creations on your account.
Note: When updating a current outfit, the action will overwrite the outfit with the avatar's current appearance.
For more information on this feature and other avatar/account customization options, please see the following links:
- Blog Article: Outfits Feature Lets You Save Your Unique Getups
- How Do I Update My Avatar's Look?
- How Do I Make My Avatar a Girl/Boy?
- Avatar Customization Help Articles
- Account Help Articles