Roblox groups are able to create their own team, called a Clan, that can compete against other clans in Player Point Leaderboard rankings. For more information on the this system, click here.
How Do Clans Work?
Each member of a clan contributes to its total clan score with every point they earn. That is, when you earn a point in a game, your clan earns one too. The points you earn while a member of the clan are cumulative. This means that even if you leave a clan, the points you contributed to its score up until that time will persist.
Creating a Clan
Group owners are able to create clans for 500 Robux by using the following steps:
- Click on Groups, located on the left of the site
- On the group you would like to create a clan for
- Click on the Group Admin button on the right of the page
- Click the Buy Clan button located on the right upper-right of the page
- In the pop-up window, click Buy Now
Congratulations, your group now has a Clan! Now you'll need to join it.
Joining the Clan
Once your group has a clan associated with it, you'll need to join it to contribute to its score. If you are the group's owner or have been granted the "Manage the Clan" permission (click here for information on permissions), you can join a clan simply by clicking the green Join Clan button in the upper-right of the page.
Other members will need to be invited to join. Owners and those with the correct permissions can invite group members to participate by doing the following:
- Go to your Group Admin page
- Click on Members on the left of the screen
- Find a user you would like to invite to the clan
- Click the gear to the right of a user's player-icon
- In the menu that pops up, select "Invite to Clan"
Viewing Your Clan's Points Score
Now that your clan has members and you've been accumulating points, it's time to see how you're doing! To do so:
- Go to the details page of a game your clan has points in
- Click on the Leaderboards tab underneath the Play button
- Scroll through the Clan box to find your ranking
Some important notes with Clans:
- Each clan costs 500 Robux to make
- Group funds may be used to create a Clan
- You may only be part of one Clan at a time
- Clans may have a maximum of 100 members
- To invite Clan members, they must be existing members of the Group
For more information on other group related matters, please see the following links: