After creating a group, the next step is managing it. To do so, click the Groups link, located on the left of the page. From here, you can see the group activity and the group control panel.
The Group Main Page
This is what you see as soon as you select your group. The following options are available:
- Shout: Important group updates can be posted here. The most recent shout will appear in a yellow word bubble underneath the description.
- Members: As with the Group Admin panel, this section allows various members to be viewed by Rank.
- Store: This will allow you to make clothing to sell. For more information, click here.
- Games: If you or your members have created any places/games for the group, they will appear here. For more information, click here.
- Wall: This section is like an on-going forum thread for the group. Group discussions can be posted here. Posts can be deleted by group members that have this permission. Members can also be exiled from the group from inside the Group Admin page. Should inappropriate comments be made (See Roblox Community Rules), the option to report abuse is located on the right.
- Group Audit: This button will be located in your group control panel on the right. This will let you see everything that your members have done in regard to the group. For more information, click here.
The Group Admin Page
This page will give you the tools you need to effectively manage your members and the group itself. To get there, click the Group Admin button on the right of the group's page. Once there, you will see the following options:
- Members: Here you can search or browse your current members. You can also choose to filter by rank. Additionally, this is where you will be able to change member rankings, and accept or deny any pending join requests. Lastly, you can kick a user out of the group by clicking on the gear next to their icon and selecting 'Kick User'.
- Group Info: This is where you can change your group's image and description.
- Settings: Here you can set requirements for joining the group. This includes requiring Manual Approval and restricting access to only Builders Club members.
You will also find the options to allow the declaration of enemies. Additionally you can set the visibility of group funds and games.
Lastly this section will also allow owners to transfer ownership to another member. Remember, when you transfer ownership, the player you are transferring ownership too also has to have a membership to be able to own the group. Please note that this process is not reversible.
- Relationships: This section will allow you to declare other groups to be your group's official enemies or allies. For more information, click here.
- Personal Servers: This will provide you a shortcut to creating a personal server game for your group.
- Roles: Here is where you can add new ranks as well as change the name and permissions of your already existing ones. For more information, click here.
- Revenue: This section allows you to track the Robux your group has earned by the past day, week, month or year.
- Payouts: This section will allow you to give some of your group's funds to specific members as well as set up recurring monthly payouts.
How Do I Remove Members From My Group?
To exile a member, first go to the Members section of the Group Admin page discussed in the above section. Once there, find the user you would like to remove. If you have the correct permissions set, you will see a gear next to the picture of their avatar. Click the gear followed by Kick User.
For more information on other group related matters, please see the following links: