After creating a group, the next step is managing it. To do so, click the Groups link, located in the left hand menu of the page. From here, you can see the group activity and the group control panel.
The Group Main Page
This is what you see as soon as you select your group. The following options are available:
- Shout: Important group updates can be posted here. The most recent shout will appear in a yellow word bubble underneath the group's description.
- Members: This tab allows members to be viewed by Rank.
- Allies and Enemies: These tabs will not be visible if your group has not allies or enemies. But if it does, these tabs will display other groups that are either your allies or enemies.
- Store: This tab will allow you to make clothing to sell and view any clothing that is already for sale. For more information, click here.
- Games: If you or your members have created any places/games for the group, they will appear here. For more information, click here.
- Wall: This section is like an on-going forum thread for the group. Group discussions can be posted here. Posts can be deleted by group members that have this permission. Members can also be exiled from the group from inside the Group Admin page. Should inappropriate comments be made (See Roblox Community Rules), the option to report abuse is located on the right.
These Controls are located in the upper right of the group's page and provide many options for managing your group.
- Group Admin: This page allows you to make many adjustments to your group's basic information and features. This page is covered in further detail below.
- Advertise Group: This page will allow you to create an ad for your group. For more information, click here.
- Make Primary: This button allows you to make a group your primary group. For more information about primary groups, click here.
- Leave Group: This button will allow you to leave a group that you no longer want to be a part of.
- Please note: If you leave a group that you own, you will not be able to regain ownership by rejoining the group later. If you do not chose to transfer ownership to another player (see Settings in the Group Admin Page section below) before leaving a group that you own, ownership will transfer to another group member with a membership. IF there are no other users with a membership, the group will be owned by no one.
- Audit Log: This will let you see everything that your members have done in regard to the group. For more information, click here.
The Group Admin Page
This page will give you the tools you need to effectively manage your members and the group itself. To get there, click the Group Admin button in the Controls box on the right of the group's page. Once there, you will see the following options:
- Members: Here you can search or browse your current members. You can also choose to filter by rank. Additionally, this is where you will be able to change member rankings, and accept or deny any pending join requests. Lastly, you can remove a member from the group by clicking on the gear next to their icon and selecting 'Kick User'.
- Group Info: This is where you can change your group's image and description.
- Settings: Here you can set requirements for joining the group. This includes requiring Manual Approval and restricting access to only Builders Club members. You will also find the options to allow the declaration of enemies and set the visibility of group funds and games. This section will also allow owners to transfer ownership to another member. Remember, when you transfer ownership, the player you are transferring ownership too also has to have a Builders Club membership to be able to own the group.
- Please note that this process is not reversible.
- Relationships: This section will allow you to declare other groups to be your group's official enemies or allies. For more information, click here.
- Roles: Here is where you can add new ranks as well as change the name and permissions of your already existing ones. For more information, click here.
- Revenue: This section allows you to track the Robux your group has earned by the past day, week, month or year.
- Payouts: This section will allow you to give some of your group's funds to specific members through a One-Time Payout as well as set up a Recurring Payout.