Once you've created an awesome new group, you may want to help get the word out to start attracting new members! Ads are a good way to go about that and advertising a group is similar to advertising other items on Roblox.
How To Create an Ad
Any group member that has been granted permission to Advertise the Group (see Group Roles/Ranks and Permissions for more information on permissions) will be able to create an ad.
To begin, go to the group's page and click the Advertise Group button located on the right to open the Create a User Ad page. From there:
- Choose what size ad you want to make. There are currently three options. Each has a template that you can download to help you get started:
Download 728 x 90 Banner Template
Download 160 x 600 Skyscraper Template
- Use image editing software to craft an enticing ad.
- Save the customized ad to your computer.
- Back on the Create a User Ad page, click the Choose File button.
- Find and select the image you created in step two.
- Enter a name, and click the green Upload button.
The ad you have uploaded will be reviewed by our team of moderators to ensure it adheres to the Roblox Community Standards. Please allow several hours for this process. Once your ad has been approved, you will be able to launch the ad from your Ad Inventory page. For more information on running an ad as well as how the ad system works, see How to Make Ads.
Note: You may bid on your ad with group funds if you have been granted the Spend Group Funds permission.