Roblox retains copies of all uploaded places. This means that any time you make any changes to a place and publish them to Roblox, a copy without these changes is saved as a past version. You can find and revert to one of these older versions at any time by doing the following.
Change to an Earlier Version:
- Click on Develop, located at the top of the screen
- From here, find the place you wish to configure
- Click the gear-icon, located to right of the place name, and click Configure in the menu that displays.
- Click Version History. Here you will see a list of your past versions ordered by date
- Chose the version you wish to make current
- Click Revert to this version to make it the current place
For more information on related matters, please see the following links: