A model is basically multiple objects grouped together, to form a single object. Models can include anything from bricks to HopperBins, and greatly enhance the ease of which you can manipulate a group of objects. In addition, through creating a model, you are also given the option to upload it to Roblox. This feature allows any other player to access the model through using the All Models option within the Studio Toolbox or when browsing the Library.
How To Make a Model:
In order to create a model, follow these five simple steps.
- Open a place in the Roblox Studio
- Create the objects you would like to group together, and arrange them as you want them to be seen.
- Group your model by pressing 'CTRL + G' on your keyboard
- From the menu bar, select File, then 'Publish Selection to Roblox'
- Complete the required information, and select okay!
If these five steps were followed correctly, you should have successfully created a model.
For more information on gameplay and building related matters, including how to use the decals you create, please see the following links: