A package is basically multiple objects grouped together, to form a single object. Packages can include anything from bricks to tools, and greatly enhance the ease of which you can manipulate a group of objects. In addition, through creating a package, you are also given the option to upload it to Roblox. This feature allows any other player to access the package through using the All Models option within the Studio Toolbox or when browsing the Library.
How To Make a Package
In order to create a package, follow these five simple steps.
- Open a place in Roblox Studio.
- Create the objects you would like to group together, and arrange them as you want them to be seen.
- Group your package by pressing CTRL + G on your keyboard.
- From the menu bar, select File, then Publish Selection to Roblox.
- Complete the required information, and select Finish.
If these five steps were followed correctly, you should have successfully created a package.