Decals are regular images that players can put on bricks and other objects in Roblox. Decals are similar to t-shirts in nearly every way except you cannot wear them. They are uploaded the same way as T-shirts and can be kept for yourself or given away in the Public Domain.
This is how to upload a Decal:
- Create an image with an image editor program such as MS Paint
- Save it to your desktop
- Click on the Develop tab, located at the top of the page
- Click on Decals in the left column
- Click on Browse to find your newly created decal, which is on your Desktop
- Click OK
- Type a name into the Decal Name box
- Click Upload
- Wait for a moderator to approve your (non-TOS violating) decal.
For more information on gameplay and building related matters, including how to use the decals you create, please see the following links: