If your place was once part of a Universe/Game and has since been removed or you are being told that a place needs to be a start place before it can be activated, please do the following:
- On the Develop page, select Games from the bottom-left navigation (NOT Places)
- Find a game that does not currently have a start place assigned to it. One of these games may even have the same name as the place you are looking to activate
- Click the gear-icon, located to the right of the game you have selected and choose Configure in the menu that pops up
- Now on the configuration page, select Places on the left. You'll then see a section labeled Start Place with a blue Set button
- Click the Set button and select the removed place
- Once you have finished this, you should now be able to activate the place in question.
For more information on related matters, please see the following links: