Roblox is always hard-at-work releasing updates to prevent exploits. Such behavior is a violation of our Terms of Service and is not tolerated. In addition to a steady stream of updates, developers, such as yourself, have a very valuable feature to significantly protect games as they create it. This feature is called "FilteringEnabled", which is a property of the Workspace object. The process to turn this feature on is the same whether you use the SystemMenu UI or the newer default RibbonBar UI:
- Make sure both the Explorer and Properties tabs are open
- Under the Explorer tab, click on Workspace
- Under the Properties tab, locate the Behavior section
- Mark the box labeled, FilteringEnabled
- Save your changes before exiting
Note: Turning on this feature completely changes how scripts run in-game, and you'll need to update in order for them to function correctly.
For more information on this and related matters, please see the following links: