There are many scenarios in which you may want to take a picture of what is happening on your screen. The following steps will be able to assist you through this process.
Note: If sending an image to Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org, save the file as a .png or .jpg format and attach it to your email.
To Take an In-Game Screenshot:
1. Click on the menu button, located on the upper-left corner
2.Click the Record tab in the menu that opens
3. Click the "Take Screenshot" button
4. Alternatively, you can skip steps 1-2 and press the PrntScn (PrintScreen) key on your keyboard.
If doing this for the first time, a pop-up window will appear, informing you that you've taken a screenshot and where to find it. At the lower right, is the option to never have that message displayed again.
To Take a Screenshot of Your Entire Screen/the Website:
- Set up your shot and press these keys: PrntScn (PrintScreen). This is usually located at the very top of the keyboard, sometimes in very small print. On some systems it may be necessary to hold down the Ctrl key when pressing PrntScn.
- Paste the picture into a picture program like MS Paint or paint.net by using Ctrl + V or right clicking and selecting "Paste" to a new file.
there are several keyboard combinations available when taking a screenshot. The following are two of the more common methods.
- Press command-shift3: Takes a screenshot of the entire screen.
- Press command-shift-4: Lets you select a part of the screen.
To Take a Screenshot on Mobile:
For instructions on how to take a screenshot from an iDevice, please click here.
The steps for taking a screenshot can vary depending on the device and Android version. To find these steps, please do a Google search for your specific device.
For more information on gameplay and building related matters, please check out the following links: