Sometimes you may want to save Roblox memory and a screenshot just isn't going to cut it. You need a video! To record a video, follow these steps:
- Go into the experience, click the menu button in the upper-left corner
- In the experience menu, click the Record tab
- To start recording click Record Video.
- Then do your thing! When you are done, click the red icon in the upper-left corner
- To view your video, click the My Videos link in the window that pops up
Note: Currently, the record feature is not available on Mac platforms.