Sometimes you may want to save a memory on Roblox and a screenshot just isn't going to cut it. That cool jump off of a mountain and into a pool of water to get away from an enemy unicorn holding a death ray just won't be as impressive with one picture. You need a video! Luckily, Roblox has you covered. To record a video, please try the following:
1. Go into the game, click the menu button in the upper-left corner
2. In the game menu, click the Record tab
3. The Video Settings option will you choose what to do with the video when you are done recording. 'Save to Disk' will save it to your computer. Choosing 'Upload to YouTube' will automatically add it to your YouTube account, though at this time, this feature is not working. To start recording click "Record Video"
4. Then do your thing! When you are done, click the icon in the upper-left corner
5. To view your video, click the My Videos link in the window that pops up