There are two modes of camera control in Roblox, Classic and Follow. As long as the developer hasn't fixed the camera mode to something specific, you can switch between these modes inside of the game menu.
- In Classic mode, the camera remains fixed in one spot unless it is manually adjusted. To change your avatar's vantage point, hold down the right button on your mouse and drag it around.
- In Follow mode, the camera will rotate with your avatar as you move right or left to help keep your intended targets in view.
In addition to changing the this in the game menu, you can also turn on the Shift Lock Switch which will allow you to toggle between camera modes by pressing the Shift key on your keyboard.
To access these options:
1. Click on the menu button located in the upper-left of the screen.
2. The menu's Settings tab should be highlighted by default. Here you can adjust your camera and Shift Lock options.
3. Click Resume Game or hit the ESC key on your keyboard to return to your game.