Yes, you can create Roblox experiences using Roblox Studio tools on a PC or Mac, and then play them everywhere. You can also now permit console access for your own experience and the whole Roblox Experiences Multiverse.
How Can I Make my Experience Available on Xbox?
To make your experience available to be played on Xbox, please do the following on a computer:
- Navigate to your experience's page
- Click the Menu button in the upper-right corner of the experience's page that looks like 3 dots aligned horizontally
- Click Configure this Place in the menu that appears
- Click the Access tab on the left
- Assicurati che Console sia selezionato (così come ogni altra piattaforma in cui desideri il tuo gioco essere disponibile su)
- Review the Content Agreement dialog that appears, and click Agree if your experience meets all of the specified requirements
- Scroll down and click the blue Save button at the bottom of the screen
After completing these steps, your experience should be available to play on Xbox!
How Can I Play my Experiences With Friends?
If you want to simply play your original experiences with friends, you can use My Experiences, which is found to the far right of the Experiences tab. Setting up My Experiences is fast and simple. Any experience published on the Roblox website will automatically appear on your Xbox account. Any updates published online will automatically sync with your My Experiences place on Xbox.
From there, playing your experience on Xbox with friends is just as easy to do. The owner of the place can create an Xbox party with their Xbox friends. After that, they can jump directly into the experience with everyone in the party. Being social is at the core of what Roblox is all about and we hope everyone enjoys playing their own experiences on Xbox and sharing the experience with friends!
How Can I Have my Experience Featured?
If you think your experience is ready to be highlighted on the Featured list, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the place for our consideration.
Featured experiences will be displayed on the Xbox One home screen, which greatly increases click-through rates. Remember all experiences will be tested on Xbox and held to Microsoft Xbox requirement standards, so ensure your experience and GUIs are gamepad ready!
To learn more about creating Roblox experiences, check out Creator Documentation. If you want more information on implementing gamepad controls, check out Gamepad.