Robux are available for purchase to use on Xbox One. Please be sure you are logged into the correct Xbox Live account when you buy Robux, as it is not possible to transfer Robux between your accounts.
How Robux Can Be Purchased on and for Xbox
- For Avatar items, if you do not have enough Robux, the item page will appear with an option to "GET ROBUX". Selecting this option will bring you to the Robux page where you can select from the available packages.
- For in-game items, if you do not have enough Robux, a prompt will appear with the lowest Robux amount that still allows you to buy the item.
- You can buy Robux directly at any time from the Robux screen in the main game screen.
- You can buy Robux directly at any time from the Xbox Live website.
Please note: Robux bought via the Roblox website or Mobile Apps cannot be used on Xbox. In addition, Roblox Game Cards cannot be redeemed on Xbox at this time.
How Robux Can Be Used on Xbox
- Buy new Packages to change the look of your Roblox avatar. These are located on Avatar screen which can be found by ether selecting the Avatar image or by pressing the Right Bumper (RB).
- Buy perks, upgrades, and items inside the games on Roblox for Xbox. These will be displayed to you inside the games, with options and pricing set by developer of that specific game.
Please note: To view your current Robux balance, while on the Home screen, click the Right Bumper (RB) until you reach the Robux screen. On this page, in the lower-left corner, your current total is next to "My Balance".