Roblox has an active presence on several social media platforms. You can check all of these for official updates, community spotlights, sneak previews, and more!
YouTube - Here you can find building tutorials, trailers for upcoming events, and behind-the-scenes tours of Roblox’s headquarters. (https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox)
Official Twitter and Facebook - Follow our official channels for the latest info on all parts of the Roblox community.
- Roblox News - For a spotlight on creators, players, and upcoming updates, follow our core social media accounts. (https://www.facebook.com/Roblox/) (https://twitter.com/Roblox) En Español: (https://twitter.com/RobloxEspanol)
- Roblox Education - If you’re a teacher, student, or budding entrepreneur, Roblox Education offers free resources to get off the ground. (https://twitter.com/RobloxEdu)
- Roblox Developer Relations - To get the scoop on technical updates and creator opportunities, follow our Developer Relations accounts.
- English: (https://twitter.com/robloxdevrel)
- Español: (https://twitter.com/robloxdevreles)
- Português: (https://twitter.com/robloxdevrelptb)
- Française: (https://twitter.com/robloxdevrelfr)
- Deutsch: (https://twitter.com/robloxdevrelde)
Instagram - Check out our Instagram for gorgeous renders, illustrations by some of Roblox’s most popular artists, and previews of upcoming items. (https://www.instagram.com/roblox/?hl=en)
For more information about shows, challenges, and contests, click here.