Enhance your Roblox experience with virtual reality! Roblox supports Oculus Rift.
To enable your VR experience with Roblox, you'll first need to make sure you've installed Roblox (http://www.roblox.com/download) and then follow the steps below:
- Open the Oculus App on your computer and select the gear icon in the upper right
- Select gear settings
- Select General on the left menu
- Toggle the Unknown Sources setting so it appears as a check instead of an "x"
- Confirm your selection to enable this setting
- Select Play on a Roblox game: http://www.roblox.com/games
- You'll see a square screen on your monitor indicating VR mode (ex. image below)
- Put on your headset and Play!