Roblox Customer Support team assists with Billing and Account issue related questions. Make sure to check our Roblox Help Articles before contacting us.
- If you need further assistance, review the below information and fill out the Support form.
- If you have questions about site features, experience performance, building or scripting, visit our Creator Documentation and DevForum to learn more.
- If you're having an issue joining an experience, using the Roblox platform, or playing an experience make sure to check out the Roblox Status page.
What information do we need when you contact us?
When you contact us, make sure to provide the following information below.
Roblox Username: Username that you need help with
Note: If you need help with more than one username(s), add all of them in the description of the issue field while describing your issue.
- What device are you having the problem on?: Select the device you need help with, where you made the purchase, etc
- Type of help category: Select the topic for why you need help
Note: If we’re requesting a screenshot from you, you can take screenshots by following the steps in the How Do I Take a Screenshot? article.
What additional information do we need for specific questions?
When filling out the Description of issue field make sure to be as descriptive as you can. This helps us help you faster. Check out what information we need below and in the listed articles for specific questions.
- Payment type
- Date(s) and amount(s)
- Error message
- Unauthorized Charges & Refund Requests
- Where is the item I just bought with money
Gift Cards or Toy Code Questions
- PIN or number
- Error message
- How to Redeem Gift Cards
- Where is my Gift Card Exclusive item?
- I have a problem with a toy, code or virtual item
Technical Issue Questions
- iOS App: Technical Issues
- Android App: Technical and Purchasing Issues
- Xbox One App: General Troubleshooting
- Mac: Troubleshooting
- Chromebook: Troubleshooting
- General Website Issues
- General Roblox Studio Issues
- General Connection Problems
Note: Please refer to our General issue articles if you use a Windows PC.