Sometimes you may want to change the email address that's associated with your account. In order to do that, please follow the steps below:
- Log into the player account and then click on the Accounts Settings tab, in the upper right hand corner. This looks like a small, gear icon:
- For an account set to under 13 years old, please click on the Update Parent's Email button on the right hand side of the page. The email address added to the account should belong to the parent or guardian.
- For an account set to over 13 years old, please click on the Update Email button on the right hand side of the page.
- When the pop-up appears, type in the parent email address (for accounts set <13) or the player's email address (for accounts set as 13+). You will also need to type in the Roblox account password.
- If you do not know the account password, you won't be able to change the email address. For help on changing the account password, please check out our Forgot Username or Password page and follow the instructions there.
- Once you have entered the above mentioned information and clicked change email, the new email account will be sent a link that can be clicked to verify the address and complete the process. The account email will not change until the new email has been verified.
Please note that for security reasons, the previous email address will also receive an alert notifying it that a change has been made.